Friday, February 6, 2009

I got tripped up by this...

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

So....who will be the first 5 people?????

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fortunately 1) I am home today and 2) am curious...so hope I am in the first 5 avid fans :) P.

Duane Hettich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duane Hettich said...

Добрий день,

Як справи? We were in Kremenets today but returned. Vadik wants Linux on his Jornada 720 so guess who gets to help?

I did what your post said and posted that on one of my blogs.

Your brother, Dima

alleykat said...

interesting, I'd like to see the Jornada on Linux!

Pat said...

OK, I guess I am anonymous`àt 3:54, so should be first in line :)

Laura B said...

ME ME! I get a prize, I get a prize! Hurrah hurrah!

Anita said...

hmmmm.... Um, I'll bite... so I have to go post it, eh? OKaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anita said...

ps- I want something knitted... was that in the rules? (evil grin)

Laura B said...

I like books. :)

Anita said...

want a sweater like Charlie Anne's... did you say we can make requests??? maybe you didn't... ahh... I haven't posted yet either... chikkkkkkkkkennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Duane Hettich said...

Anteater, U can't be one of the 5 winners on Trude's contest until you post the same thing on your blog also ~~~ I checked again this morning to jump at another chance, but I suppose you're waitin' until I head North today.

Anita said...

whoops that baby's name is Charlie Mae isn't it??? I think I goofed... only about the 100th time today...it's been a good day... hahaha

Anonymous said...

My dad used to pile up coins, pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters, all the same amount and ask us to choose. I think it was an exercise to find out how greedy we were. Is this the bloggers method of greed exposure? Is this some Ponzi scheme where you dip a popsicle stick in glitter and send it on? If I glue on a pinto bean, does it count? Me! Me! To the rest of you, Charlie Mae is cute and sweet and deserves a sweater. The rest of us are just greedy and we will all get a gum wrapper chain.

Ethel said...

what? i'm like #14? what's up with that? like...anyway...glad to be here nonetheless!

Ethel said...

well...how misleading...people are just commenting billions of times...cramming the phone lines so to speak. hey...i don't know if i'm greedy...i just like saying hi! the only thing i ever want is lefse..and if you're leaving Norway..you may not have time or inclination to make me any. so...anyway..

Anita said...

she makes good lefse, I can attest to that...has a special rolling pin and all...