Monday, December 20, 2010

Edible styrofoam from Amway in a house of 3 cats




You can eat this packaging material, it's made out of popcorn they told me.



The cat-who-won't-let-me-look-at-him is very intrigued with the stuff.


Especially when I put my hand into the box and make mysterious rustling noises.


Last night we made the cat so crazy that it made a flying leap into the box and dumped the whole contents on the floor. So we'll be looking for some other breakfast cereal this morning!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Rebhuhngasse,Seyring,Austria

2 comments:

Anita said...

Breakfast cereal so awful, they now sell it as packaging...

they say...

Lisa said...

Had fun reading your blog, I love how you say things. Just had to say I wear a size 13ladies shoes, try finding that! Had to laugh, my favorite shoes are those exact same keens (they're mens) that I got a few years back. They are so comfortable and I love the look- not too masculine!