Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The bronical chronical



This is me, a victim of chronic sinus abuse...the trickle down effect is an annoyed, inflamed, nearly clogged up larynx. Think of it as a fairly decayed Adam's apple, in my case a crab apple since we don't encounter women sporting Adam's apples.



Let me explain the title before I submit this for publishing; one of my first co-workers was Viola Fridley. She had got bad bug the year we were together, and told us, "it's in my bronicals", that's such an interesting word, the spell checker doesn't know WHAT to do with it. Another thing she said once was when we were driving along in the dark of the night out near Lake Elsinore was, "you don't see many more of those jumping nylons"...I knew immediately what she meant...flashing neon lights!

I'm working on the sudaphed song, see if it's in my next post...

1 comment:

Anita said...

haha- I'm first- I think...

I just hope we don't end up at your fwrunewal next... I mean...