Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the six days of facebook

On the first day of Facebook my network gave to me: forty-one new-found o-old friends.
On the second day of Facebook my network gave to me: two rude refusals a-and forty-two new-found old friends.
On the third day of Facebook my network gave to me: three inbox messages, two rude refusals a-and forty-three new-found o-old friends.
On the fourth day of Facebook my network gave to me: four mystery seeds, three inbox messages, two rude refusals a-nd forty five new-found o-old friends.
On the fifth day of Facebook my network gave to me: five on line friends! Fou-r mystery seeds, three inbox messages, two-o rude refusals a-and forty-seven new-found o-old friends.
And on the sixth day of Facebook the fates hand out to me...no-broadband-basement!
No more online friends, no mystery seeds, inbox is all dead, two rude refusals, but still all my new-found o-old friends!

8 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

If I tried to be a FB friend there's not much telling what might happen!!:)

Laura B said...

Oh my, that was really funny, even for 6:50am. :) Good job. I really like the part about 2 rude refusals. :) I know I was one...hehe.

Anita said...

This cracked me up so much... I'm hiring you as my song-writer (pay is no good, though- hope you don't mind- I'll make you steaks with blue cheese dabbed on the top instead)

Diane T. said...

Awesome!!! Thanks for keeping us entertained!!!

Ethel said...

hey ..did you just make that up in like 2 minutes like i did my tea party poem? you did, didn't you? You're a wiz. at least i'm not a rude refusal..i need all the friends i can get! he he.

alleykat said...

Ya, Laura, u n Kara inspired me with a vengeance!

Anonymous said...

Well, that's quite a line up! Ok, now you need seven plants for your green patch, eight fishies swimming, nine letter word for path words and ,,,,,,oh my,,,,,,, well anyway, I'm sure you'll figure something out. The choir here in Kendallville sang a song one year for Raise a Ruckus about all the foods they had tried at the Apple Festival, #5 was New Brunswick Stewwwwwwwww! I don't remember the others, somehow 5 stayed with me. Becky

Anita said...

just re-read this one and halfway through Mom's comments, I recognized her style! Hi there, Mom! xo ;)