Wednesday, December 24, 2008

proof that vampires exist

So you're sitting on the couch with 3 other people, someone aims a camera at the 4 of you...what should you do?
a)cover your face with your hands
b)just sit there with a vacant look on your face
c)scoot in nearer to the group being photographed

The laptop with the digital photo gets passed around the room. You are:
a)smiling and photogenically portrayed in a cool picture with 3 nice people
b)your eyes are closed, otherwise you're looking good.
c)totally missing from the picture.

Your reaction is:
a)you admire a great picture of your good friends
b)you stare transfixed and keep a smile like grimace pasted you your face
c)conclude that it's proof that vampires are invisible on photographs and go into blogger mode.

5 comments:

Anita said...

so I guess we know what happened... you blogger you... So how come you missed the pic?

alleykat said...

I can only assume that the photographer didn't notice my presence, I take it as a compliment of course...

Ethel said...

of course...

Ethel said...

how's the dishes? all cleaned up now??

alleykat said...

dishes are done, I wasn't being a house elf when it happened, I was with my very own colleagues.