Friday, January 15, 2010

Defrosting the fridge

Not a good idea to be in a hurry when you do this...the 2 pots of boiling water are ok, but my own very words as I hacked away here with a hammer and putty knife at an igloo sized chunk of ice at the back of the fridge were "A... would never let me do this, she's so strict"... Next thing I hear is "PSSSSSS" and then I learned what freon smells like. Well, at the temperatures we've been having here I don't think a little global warming will hurt anyone.
The fridge is outside in the hallway ready to be hauled away be the lucky fellows who'll deliver our new fridge next week. We are leaving town with all our food on the balcony. We're glad it's cold out there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anita said...

cough cough

I don't know what to say

I'll have to have a chat with Ange... maybe she doesn't know how to nag?????

Anita said...

We are still waiting for pix of the new appliances in your life!