Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On the bus




This is the most flattering picture I could get of our cranky bus driver this morning. I wasn't cranky, not me. I love getting up at 0500 for early buses. What I don't like is loud "music" on early morning buses. Sometimes I ask the driver to please turn it down and mostly they are quite congenial about it. This fellow however told me if I didn't like his music he'd give me my money back and I could get out and walk. I checked the blaring speaker over my head for exposed wiring, but there were no visible wires, good thing, or I would still be walking...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you, I can sympathize! I think some of the drivers need more sleep too!! Our morning heads can be sensitive :) Hope things went OK otherwise on this trip!!

Pat said...

Sorry, that was not anonymous really...I missed the place to put my identity! :)

Anita said...

fiddlesticks on that grouch. It's the first time I've ever heard of the driver being so unaccommodating when it came to loud music

Duane Hettich said...

Ear plugs?

alleykat said...

Ya-earplugs...they were in my case in the back of the traveling circus. I should carry them around is right, I never thought of them, but I was thinking about a remote control radio space blaster.

Diane T. said...

My tolerance is quite low in the morning for loud noise also. You do have my sympathy.