Tuesday, March 16, 2010

After getting through the appendix...

I have the best friends in the world. All winter I was wishing I could go skiing. I've mentioned before here that there's a pair of skis here on the balcony, trouble is they've never been used and can't be used until they have bindings installed. I always have my dad do those jobs for me, but here I am in Rivne and he's in Castro Valley. Well, that's where good friends come in.








We had a great time afterwards. Taras had a pair of downhill skis and boots, Angela had a pair of super short plastic kids skis and I had these. We had the time of our lives! Like Eleanor says, 'it's great to be among friends'!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anita said...

Betcha Taras was thinking he had some seriously great friends, too! Hate all the fun I miss sometimes! ;) Ah well- glad you got those skis operational.