Thursday, August 28, 2008

My jog this morning

We are staying in a really beautiful spot, this is the view out front:

And this mountain you see in the background is behind the same apple tree. The house we stay in is hidden behind the camper.

And the mountain behind the house is what we see from the little kitchen window. We are in the basement, so is hard to get the perspective right, so that you understand that you are looking at a big mountain which is not far away, and not just a large stone close to your face!

And here is the route I ran in these beautiful surroundings this morning! The rain started after I'd been out 30 minutes, so I had my shower on the way home...

1 comment:

Laura B said...

whoah. you're a real runner! :) good job, T. I about got blown off the road this morning on my bike ride, a nasty bout with the hot north wind. Life is truly exciting in Red Bluff!