Saturday, June 21, 2008

How to love a teenager and other kids...









I have a good friend Mr. V. who has some very good ideas. Today his idea was to take us all on a picnic. We ate Shashlike, potato salad, and other good stuff, thanks to another good friend of mine, Simon the cook. I do nothing to deserve such good friends; I have a feeling all that "nothing" that I do may catch up with me one of these days. Anyway, our picnic was great for the general morale. We ate lots, went swimming, and played volleyball. There were too many of us to fit in one carload, so our driver had to make several trips. Some of us walked part way home. We walked through the largest, most huge wheat field I've ever seen in my life. A field you could spend your whole life in. I'll see if I can post some pictures.
The other pictures have posted now, you can go have a look.

1 comment:

Anita said...

ummm.... niiiice Illya...

And that must be Andre taking a nap... if that isn't just downright cute.