Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Working hard now

Yes, I made lunch for my friends. They love soup, so I boiled a chicken and served them the bouillon from it. I added the water from boiling the lasagna noodles and they ate it all very politely. There were leftovers enough for Maria to make it delicious for supper. She added fresh green onion and fresh dill and made dumplings for it! That's when Taras shared his real feelings with us, "I couldn't believe that WATER we had for lunch!" Good thing I'm not oversensitive or anything :/ I also made lasagna with no tomato sauce, because the kids don't like it, so I used béchamel sauce and put in a dose of vinegar to give it pizzazz.
Also we aired 13 blankets and several pillows. We put the blankets into a special box which nobody can reach. Good thing it's hot out. We washed windows, painted, vacuumed up dead flies and did laundry, ironed curtains and convinced a nice man to stucco the room I'm sleeping in. The walls are a spider's haven. A chunk of something landed on my pillow last night after dark.
Now I wonder what am I gonna cook tomorrow?
The storks are still there, I got several pictures of them today!

3 comments:

Anita said...

sigghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unknown said...

sounds like preps! neat pictures of the storks!

Anita said...

I'm on my way to meet that x$*# bedding box... those letters are code for 'metal' by the way... just thought you should know