Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another day in Hell

From Hell, Norway My mom told me about this place, in fact she told me to go there.  How many mothers have told their kids to go to Hell?
There are interesting rock carvings there too, I hope we get a chance to go back there sometime.  One thing I want you to notice if you click on the web album link is the location of Hell on the google map.  See if you can calculate how far the carvings are from the shore.  The reason I bring this up is that the carvings were originally near the shore line.  There must have been a period of very warm weather thousands of years ago when ice caps melted etc etc...

2 comments:

Anita said...

well one thing- when your mom says it, at least you know 100% without a doubt that she's referring to something that can be located with GPS. I reckon there's moms around that ummmm, don't mean that when they say such things...

Laura B said...

Told you you'd get a lot of mileage out of this. :) Ya, A.G. is good, hopes to be in Elk Grove come November, yay! I'm in San Fran, with a young New Zealand couple last night, a lot of fun! The live right on the UCSF campus.