Friday, May 9, 2008

Those red slippers

I really like them a lot, because it was exactly what I wanted when I was looking for them at the time. What I like about them is that the soles are made of an organic material, not straw, not bamboo, but like that. This is why they don't stink. We must take certain precautions in life if we don't want to stink. But anyway, Anita thinks they are funky, and they are falling apart. I'm gonna have to sweep the floor again soon to pickn pick up more pieces. I'm not buying new ones though...these pink ones were debris left after the flood, maybe I'll use those...

7 comments:

Anita said...

Were you sitting on the balcony? Had no idea anyone could fit out there... seriously.

Yah, I agree, the natural sole thing is a definite plus- but they're all torn up and stuff... sort of like mine, come to think of it. ;)

tammy said...

I am glad to hear you are using things after the "flood"! :)

Anita said...

You know, I didn't get it at first...but I do now ahahahaha

alleykat said...

I should be more subtile. Should have said "deluge"
Ya, the balcony is nice when the sun is out and the windows are shut, nice and warm

Anita said...

nice and stifling.

alleykat said...

now you're being subtile, "stifling"? I don't get it...

alleykat said...

subtle